Caring for an Aging Loved One? We’re here to help.
Caring.com is the leading online destination for those seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. More than 40 million people in the United States care for someone over age 50, yet most have little preparation or experience when they begin their caregiving journey.
To make that journey a little easier, we provide personal, one-on-one guidance with a Family Advisor, thousands of original articles, helpful tools, comprehensive Senior Living and Senior Care directories, and the collective wisdom of an involved community. Caring.com’s carefully researched and expert-reviewed content includes advice from a team of more than 50 trusted leaders in geriatric medicine, law, finance, housing, and other key areas of healthcare and eldercare.
Our seasoned management team, editors, and technical staff have decades of experience producing award-winning health and family media. But perhaps more important, nearly all of us have firsthand experience as caregivers. We know well the role’s practical challenges as well as its emotional ones. And we’re dedicated to guiding a fast-growing population of new caregivers through both.
To help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance.
Founded in 2007 by caregivers for caregivers, Caring.com helps those caring for seniors make better decisions, while saving time and money. Caring.com has helped millions of families nationwide select the right senior care products and services for their loved ones. In addition, Caring.com helps caregivers feel less alone and less stressed while navigating the many difficult senior care decisions. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about making this mission a reality.
Applying the latest technology to this humane mission, we offer families:
- Relevant elder care information and support, as well as comprehensive senior living and senior care directories – with information about independent living, assisted living, memory care, in-home care, skilled nursing, and other senior care services (as well as how to pay for these options)
- Hundreds of thousands of consumer reviews to help families research and select senior living communities and in-home care agencies
- Referrals from expert Family Advisors to specific service and product providers that are best matched to families’ needs, budgets and preferences
- A trustworthy, nationwide team of Family Advisors and senior care professionals, who are among the most highly trained, highly skilled, and knowledgeable experts in senior care
- We provide all of these services at no charge to families, and with high integrity and empathy — marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern for caregivers and the quality of their experience.